Looking for Amorphs / Test

  • Subject: Looking for Amorphs / Test
  • From: The Silent Seed <santoury@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 13:07:32 -0400 (EDT)

My last message never showed up on the mail list  -  so this is a test.

I am trying to find sources for more amorphophallus, and would prefer
to support private growers, or fellow aroid lovers, rather than a big
corporate business.

Let me know what you have!   Happy to trade, or purchase.
Best, Jude

----
Do you want to receive my plant newsletters via email?
santoury@aol.com
The Silent Seed - Rare and Unusual Plants