Re: Fenestratarum culum P.C.Boyce & S.Y.Wong

  • Subject: Re: Fenestratarum culum P.C.Boyce & S.Y.Wong
  • From: Corey W <cewickliffe@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:35:36 -0400

Thank you Peter! Call me a nerd, but I love learning those definitions and how they apply to ecological niches.

I was trained in zoology to recognize traits that hinted at lifestyle, but sadly never took botany that taught me the same. Always happy to find sources to learn from!

All these new species are exciting!

Corey