Re ( Re3) Phymatarum

Thank you Sir,
Very useful information. Here in the Upper Midwest we typically use a Bark ( Pine or Hard wood ) based mix. Perlite incorporation is almost
Automatic. I myself use several grades, from very coarse ( large) to
Similar size your are using,
I often use pumice when available,
And of late I use several sizes of aquarium gravel for drainage on pots
And in ground plantings of both temperate perennials as well as tropical plants.
Thank you again for sharing your
Knowledge.
Michael Kolaczewski