IAS Website Anthurium Species Page

Aroiders,

We have added a new page covering all Anthurium species to the IAS
website.  To reach the page click your way to it through Araceae, The
Genera of Araceae, Anthurium Schott, and finally Species of Anthurium.
Note that when you are at the page prior to the species list, Key to
Species should read: Key to Species of Sec. Pachyneurium. (This will be
changed shortly.)

If you wish to go directly to the page with your browser the URL is:
         <http://www.mobot.org/IAS/Genera/Anthurium/anthspp.html>

The Anthurium pages will be updated over time with some introductory
material and a general description of the genus. We also hope to have
the species linked to several hundred images over time. Dewey and I will
be doing a lot of camera work in our respective collections, and others
are certainly welcome to contribute.

Questions or inputs of a Technical nature may be directed to me.
Questions or inputs of a Content nature should be directed to Petra
Malesevich at <malesevi@mobot.org>.

Working through the species list has for me been an Introductory Course in
Botanical Nomenclature, and I want to thank Tom Croat and Petra for the
learning experience.

Don