Re: Alocasia x evansii

If you don't get an answer, contact Rancho Soledad Nursery in Rancho Santa Fe
CA at 619-756-3717. I believe that propagation is extremely difficult from
what we have been told. We were able to purchase their last remaining
evansii. Disney Corp. purchased all the rest. I was told that Mr. Evans, the
hybridizer of the plant, passed away never revealing the specifics of his
hybrid. If this is true, then the plant wouldl become even more rare than it
already is. Good Luck,