X. conspurcatum (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 15:16:19 -0500
From: Eduardo Gon=E7alves <edggon@hotmail.com>
To: aroid-owner@mobot.org
Subject: X. conspurcatum

This message was submitted by "Eduardo Gon=E7alves" <edggon@hotmail.com> to=
aroid-l@mobot.org. If you forward it back to the list, it will be distribut=
without the paragraphs above the dashed line. You may edit the Subject: lin=
and the text of the message before forwarding it back.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove
these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list.
Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you
should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.

----------------------- Message requiring your approval -------------------=
Sender: "Eduardo Gon=E7alves" <edggon@hotmail.com>

Dear Julius,

     You can find X. conspurcatum in the Graf=B4s Exotica, unproperly=20
named as X. jacquinii lineatum or X. "maculatum". It is a species from=20
Venezuela, and you can find a good despription in Bunting=B4s revision of=
Venezuelan aroids (Sinopsis de las Araceas Venezolanas - Acta Bot.=20
Venez.). If your spanish is well, you will enjoy a lot.=20

your friend,=20

P.S. How your X. striatipes are doing... Let me know.=20