Re: Phymatarum

I see the 3 spp listed in "The Genera of Araceae" but it does not give the
species names.  In Blumea, Supplement 8 (1995), Checklist of Malesian,
Australian and tropical western Pacific Araceae..  it lists only two
species.... P. borneense M. Hotta and P. montanum M. Hotta.  Anyone know
the other species?

Does anyone have this plant?
Dewey

>> Why does the genus Phymatarum not appear listed on the "genera of
>> Aracea" page of the IAS website?
>>

>Good question, Bob. Phymatarum is listed as a valid genus in "The Genera
>of Araceae" (Mayo, Bogner,Boyce) with three known species. I don't know
>why it is not on the website list, but we should see that it is added.
>
>Don
>
>Don Burns   Plantation, FL USA   Zone 10b

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE
Your Source for Tropical Araceae