Good nooz and bad nooz

Guys 'n dolls,

Some of you may already have concluded that there ain't gonna be no
phalloid tuber "sale" this time. Sorry, sorry but we concluded that the
quality of the material, as well as the quantity, was unsatisfactory for
a full scale sales. We'll do our level best to have a better harvest
later this season.

Good nooz is that we do have seed available of Am. lewallei and Am.
titanum (we've beaten Selby............). The titanum seeds ripen over a
longer period so we cannot ship out all those immediately. We also have
seeds of a very striking bright reddish-pink flowering clone of
Amorphophallus muelleri  available in a few months the one I "stupidly"
published as Amorphophallus erubescens..........). Please indicate if
you have an interest for those too.

Those interested should email me privately (hetter@vkc.nl) and PLEASE
add your snail mail address. Those orders without will not be processed.
I'm sorry for this but I don't have the time to track addresses. It will
all be for free! The number of seeds each one gets is a simple result of
the division "number of seeds : number of orders". I expect to have all
orders within 1 - 1.5 week. Then we make the division and ship.

Cheers all,
Wilbert