The Anthurium Primer

Hi everybody, about 40 days ago I was told by Scott Hyndman that anybody
could write HTML and that making pages was not that hard. I took it to
heart and have just placed my Anthurium Primer online at the following

Some of the images are a little large, this was a beginners mistake and it
will be corrected.

Photos, comments, articles , criticizum (not a good speller), etc. much

I will try to get this onto the MOBOT server at a later date

Hope you like it

Neil Carroll