Anchomanes

Does anyone know?  Has anyone ever tried it?   .....  Can the rhizome or
tuber of Anchomanes be devided?  I have a couple of large ones that I would
like to break up.  When they get into a 7 gallon pot size....  that is
getting bigger than I need in one pot.
Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE