Re: Does anyone remember a plant from the 2000 ariod auction?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Does anyone remember a plant from the 2000 ariod auction?
  • From: "Jeff&jodi Rosenstiel" <jjjj@winternet.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:42:36 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone!
Just a question?
Does anyone know, or remember the name of a plant that was sold at the 2000
auction that looked like a anthurium veitchii? It was called philodendrom
something? ( I thought,) went for around, 60- 70 bucks?  had long, accordion
like leaves ( 2-foot ?)  had the name and was going to look it up when I got
home, but lost it someplace,  now I cant live without this plant and cant
remember its name!
 Thats how it goes, I should have kept bidding! But I knew I couldent get it
home in one piece at the time, due to all the other great plants I had
picked up.
Thanks for any info,
Jeff Rosenstiel