Re: Does anyone remember a plant from the 2000 aroid auction? thats the plant!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Does anyone remember a plant from the 2000 aroid auction? thats the plant!
  • From: "Jeff&jodi Rosenstiel" <jjjj@winternet.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 18:39:44 -0600 (CST)

Yes! thats the plant! Thanks everyone for the help! If anyone knows where to
get one, let me know!
Now my wife will know what I was talking about! :)
In minnesota. as it snows, after 4-days of rain and the temps are at 30, and
the cars are sliding around today!
Thanks for everyones help!
Jeff Rosenstiel