I'm back and looking for Amorphophallus

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: I'm back and looking for Amorphophallus
  • From: "Jared R. Shortman" <sonic1@dellepro.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 01:20:48 -0600 (CST)

Hi Aroid Freaks!

I am back online and glad to fill my computer with the jibber-jabber of
people who spend most of their thinking time thinking about the most
important living kingdom on Earth, the plant kingdom!

I wanted to get in touch with that guy who sold me a bunch of Amorphophallus
corms some time ago, or with anyone selling Amorphophallus corms for that
matter, any species though the more interesting species will definitely
capture my attention more.

Jared Shortman