Re: Alocasia robusta

I believe it grows in Borneo.  I talked to the guy at Malesian tropicals he
said he would have some for sale next spring. I have been looking for this
plant for a few years. I believe it is the largest Alocasia. I know Dewey has
a beautiful picture of one he should share. It is a guy holding a leaf about
the size of an elephant LOL. It is also one very unusual greenish blue color.
I lost the picture but would like to get it again. If any one does get this
plant I would be interested in a bulb later. Also is Dewey still around have
not heard form him in a while? Well, I Would love to hear more about the
search for this beautiful plant.