Re: 'Ocumo', local aroid name.

  • Subject: Re: 'Ocumo', local aroid name.
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:11:45 -0600 (CST)

----- Original Message -----
From: Eduardo Goncalves <edggon@hotmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 6:11 PM

Dear Eduardo,

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for, thanks to you, Don and Mark for your
help.   This web-page answers ALL of the questions I had.   Thanks again!

>>Dear Julius,

    This is me again. Take a look at this site:

     There are some interesting information about the "ocumo", including the
origin of name. It is in Spanish, but since you knowledge in this language
is better than mine, there will be no problem for you.

                     Very best wishes,