Dewey

From: "RICHARD FISHER" <sunracer@theriver.com>
To: "plantnut" <plantnut@macconnect.com>

Dear Mr. Plantnut,  I research canyons world wide for photography. Perhaps
you know something about rare plants in Canyons in Ethiopia and South
Africa? I am researching canyons in those two countries and know that there
are some rare plants there. My questions are: What is the best season to go
to the highlands of Ethiopia and also what is the best season for the
canyons of South Africa. Also, what are the significant canyons in those two
countries.  Thanking you in advance for your advice.  You can view our web
sites at www.coppercanyon.org   and www.canyonsworldwide.com
Richard Fisher

                          Your source for Tropical Araceae
                  http://members.macconnect.com/users/p/plantnut/