Re: [aroid-l] silver leaf Philo question

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] silver leaf Philo question
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" edggon@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 04:11:38 +0000

Dear Eric,

This is probably a young specimen of Philodendron hastatum, a species from eastern Brazil. The youngsters usually have a silvery color in some clones. You can check an adult plant at the Lorenzi´s book on Burle-Marx plants, page 134.

Very best wishes,

Eduardo G. Goncalves
Laboratorio de Fitoquimica
Depto. de Botanica - IB