[aroid-l] Seeds for grabs

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Seeds for grabs
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 17:48:55 +0100

We have managed to get some seeds of possibly interesting tuberous aroids
again. If you are interested, send your name and FULL postal address to
hetter@plantscope.nl and do NOT use the reply key to this message. Mention
the seeds you're interested in. It is not too much of all, so you may end up
getting nothing. I will announce when the distribuiotn is finished so you
can guess if you were lucky or not.

Amorphophallus yunnanensis

Anchomanes dalzielii (yes, yet ANOTHER fruiting plant here)

Anaphyllum wightii (VERY few)

Gonatopus rhizomatosus (VERY few, so don't hold your breath).