[aroid-l] Seeds!!! oh and a request.

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Seeds!!! oh and a request.
  • From: "brian williams" pugturd50@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:43:54 -0500

Hello! Boy this group has been quiet lately. I would talk more but have to use my Hotmail address to post. So don't get on as much to write.
I thought I would let everyone know that me and some friends are planing to buy seeds from Alvim Seidel. So if anyone might be interested to contact me. Looking for just a few to join in and help make the order worth while.

Also I am going to be doing a speech in Springfield Missouri on tropicals for in and out of the pond. Manly I talk about Colocasias Xanthosomas and bananas. I was hoping to maybe get some Amorphophallus Konjac and paeonifolius to take to the speech. So if anyone is selling about 20 or more of these two species. Or know of a grocery store around them that may have them please let me know. Would be great to take with me.