[aroid-l] Temps for storing A. Konjac

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Temps for storing A. Konjac
  • From: chris bob handspeakboy@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:21:53 -0800 (PST)

 I have heard several different temperature ranges for storing Konjac .. Some say storing at room temps are fine others say they must have a cold dormancy ..

 I am wondering if I were to keep Konjac at room temp say 70-72F Would this have any adverse affects ? possibly causing it to come out of dormancy before the winter is over or decreasing the size of next years growth .

I am also wondering if giving it a cold dormancy at around 40F would be iether beneficial, not needed ..or harmful

All Info appreciated