Re: [aroid-l] Spathiphyllum 'Alfa'

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Spathiphyllum 'Alfa'
  • From: "ron iles" roniles@eircom.net
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:07:15 -0000

Hi Dany,

Thanks!  I can answer any personal questions if you write to me at

I do not know if it helps but you can get free on-line machine translation
across many languages including French by using the on-line translation
service web sites such as "World Lingo".   We always understand your English

Best Wishes