Re: [aroid-l] Xanthosoma robustum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Xanthosoma robustum
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" edggon@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:10:32 +0000

Dear Leslie,

Try a little of nitrogen. My Xanthosoma robustum are able to fight for some nitro!!!!! I use to add an ordinary liquid fertilizer (NPK 10:10:10) in the recommended strench every other week. In alternate weeks (i.e., also every 15 days) I use a pure N foliar fertilizer. They will grow like weeds!!!!

Very best wishes,