RE: [Aroid-l] Mini rant

Ken, I agree with you on this. Although, I am not into those particular
aroids, I am into Alocasia and Colocasia. I have yet to see a really "rare"
one listed in years, but you wouldn't know that from the auctions!  I think
if I see "Alocasia Robusta Borneo Giant" advertised one more time, I will
do something dangerous...LOL....then there is the person who advertises an
Alocasia Mac Borneo Giant only to tell you in the auction that it is "like"
the Borneo Giant....false advertising.....OH YES!!!!

I know that many of the auction sellers are also members of this group even
if they do stay in the background, so maybe they will take heed...then
again....maybe not...b.f.n...deb/S.AL