Re: [Aroid-l] Sick tubers

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Sick tubers
  • From: "Greg Dorst" <gregg1-@charter.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:14:14 -0600

Thank you for the reply/ I was wondering if you have any knowledge of a virus effecting paeoniifolius. I was discussing the same with D. Scott Taylor. as there is sufficient evidence showing a lack of responce in recovery from fungal treatment or seamingly enough evidence to suggest a possibility of a virus. Can I further post a collective of cures offered , with yours being one of them?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank & Lara Wolpert" <frank.lara1@tiscali.co.uk>