[Aroid-l] Aroids at Kew

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroids at Kew
  • From: "hanson, skip" shanson@emc.com
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:18:10 -0500

All,
  Hello. I was fortunate enough to be in England last week on business and
took the
  opportunity to visit Kew gardens. They have an incredible array of plants
and many
  aroids that are VERY impressive. If any of you are in England I highly
recommend
  paying a visit to Kew. I never realized just how impressive an Amorph.
Titanum leaf
  is until I was standing next to one...err three that is. You just can't
get the perspective
  from a photo.

Cheers,
Skip