[Aroid-l] Iron Chef - Konnyaku

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Iron Chef - Konnyaku
  • From: "Shirley Sommers" scooterbugss@charter.net
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:35:11 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Hiya Russell ........  from another newbie to  the list.
Re : the fields of konjac.
Do you think it is possible they de-flowered the Konjac ?
Otherwise as you said , the stench would  be overpowering.
That's all for now. I'll go back to lurking.
 I am new to this aroid addiction .( like I needed another plant addiction )
I suppose it will take awhile before I have anything to contribute.
But I am 'here' everyday .
Aroid-l mailing list