FW: [Aroid-l] I`m BACK on-line

  • Subject: FW: [Aroid-l] I`m BACK on-line
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:37:16 +0000

From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] off-line
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:33:09 +0000
Dear ALL,

I`m back on-line after a longer-than-anticipated break due to home renovations. All is not as yet back in order, but we are slowly getting there.
As you can imagine, it will take a while till I am back up to speed and running on all cylinders, lots of books, papers to locate, so please bear with me.
Lots of mail to read, lots of spam and junk to sort through and delete!

The Best,

Julius Boos,
WPB,
FLORIDA

Dear all,

I will be off-line for a week or so, will 'speak' to you soon!

Julius Boos
WPB,  FLORIDA