[Aroid-l] winter tuber storage for Anchomanes

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] winter tuber storage for Anchomanes
  • From: Ken Mosher ken@spatulacity.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:47:08 -0500

I have little experience with these plants and want to treat tubers
right this winter - for Anchomanes difformis (and var welwitschii), what
is the best way to store, in soil or out of soil?

If the answer is in soil, can it be dry soil? I have a *lot* of trouble
with the whole "slightly moist" scenario because the plants and I don't
seem to agree upon what that means.

Aroid-l mailing list