Re: [Aroid-l] Schwarzwalder

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Schwarzwalder
  • From: abri1973@wp.pl
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 18:43:50 +0100

Hello Jani,

This was labelled 'Schwarzwalder' and I don't remember who was the producer, perhaps some Dutch firm.
The photo I sent showed the plant in the last phase of bloom, when the spathes became brown/green, I have more photos of this plant when the spathes were very dark violet. The cultivar 'Black Eyed Beauty' I have, it has yellow spathes, here's the link:
And I have also 'Black Magic' which doesn't differ from the previous one, maybe the spathes are lighter yellow:
I haven't made a page about 'Schwarzwalder' yet because I have many photos and I must select the best ones.

The link you pasted doesn't work:

Error 404

viraghagymasz.hu
Thu Nov 23 18:38:40 2006