Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium clidemioides

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium clidemioides
  • From: Adam Black epiphyte1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 02:10:47 -0500

Hi Harry,

I know it is being grown at Atlanta Botanical Gardens in their display house featuring cool-growing high elevation plants. I seem to recall it looking pretty happy there. I am sure if someone speaks up on the list that they have it, they will be bombarded with requests for this beautiful species.

Harry Witmore wrote:

Does anyone know of a source for this Anthurium species or if it's even in
cultivation? I would love to get it.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Epiphytes

Aroid-l mailing list