Anthurium seeds

If any of you on this forum have photos of Anthurium seeds, especially if the photo has a reference in the image to show size and scale such as a dime, I'd love to be able to post them on a page on my website.  Everything I obtained this year has already been planted so I have nothing I can photograph.
As most of you are aware, there are photos claiming to be Anthurium "seeds" on eBay that look like small slices of potato or some other substance.  Those have very square edges which are not indicative of any Anthurium seed I've personally seen.  Photos of berries would also be appreciated.
I'll gladly give you credit in the short article I'm working on.
Steve Lucas
We collect and grow many rare and
exotic tropical plants and orchids.  Take
the "Rainforest Tour" at:
Aroid-L mailing list