Re: Help with Anthurium ID ?

  • Subject: Re: Help with Anthurium ID ?
  • From: Ron Kaufmann <kaufmann@sandiego.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:55:51 -0800

Hi Skip,

    Superficially, it seems to resemble Anthurium cupulispathum.  There were a number of those being sold on eBay last year.  Check out the images on W3 Tropicos, especially those of the inflorescence, and see if those images seem to match your plant.

Ron

Skip Hanson wrote:

All,

  Good afternoon. I have been searching for some time for information on an Anthurium I bought last year. The seller said he thought it was Anthurium Giganteum but I am not sure. I have attached a few shots and hope that the experts on this list can properly ID it ?

Thank you,

Skip