Re: Aroids in Art

For a wee moment i recalled the fabrics used in interiors of the
forties, and the wallpaper, which is probably where i first saw a
monstera with huge dissected leaves and swiss cheese holes. I know
without doubt it was the first place i saw a common red
anthurium.  now that I have a large collection of Hawaiian shirts, i
realize there is tons of botanical information on the fabric in the
form of textile design.

hermine