Question for Amorphophallus expert?

  • Subject: Question for Amorphophallus expert?
  • From: Kameron Kissinger <kamstone88@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:45:17 -0800 (PST)

I have a Amorphophallus titanum that i just brought into my greenhouse and it stays above 60 in there all winter. Right now it has a huge leaf and it is my first winter to try and over winter an actual plant instead of a bulb. i don't want to rot the bulb... so how often should i water it ?

Aroid-L mailing list