Fwd: Titan Arum in Wisconsin ( update )

  • Subject: Fwd: Titan Arum in Wisconsin ( update )
  • From: "Brian O'Brien" <bobrien@gustavus.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 16:59:00 -0600

Hello All,
    I just received this communication from our IT person who was
mostly responsible for our titanum event in May 2007; two messages
are combined, so read from the bottom up.

Brian O'Brien

--
Brian A. O'Brien, Department of Chemistry, Gustavus Adolphus College
800 West College Avenue, Saint Peter, Minnesota  56082  U.S.A.