Re: The Genera of Araceae

  • Subject: Re: The Genera of Araceae
  • From: Simon Mayo <S.Mayo@kew.org>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:09:43 +0000

Dear David,
The book is out of print at Kew and has been for some years.  However, the Kew publications department might consider a reprint if enough people write to them saying they want to buy a copy.  So I suggest that anyone who might be interested should write a note to Gina Fullerlove, Head of Publishing at Kew, (g.fullerlove@kew.org) with a copy to John Harris, who is in charge of sales (j.harris@kew.org).
All the best
Simon Mayo