An open invitation.

Janice and I would like to extend an open invitation to anyone on this forum to visit our Exotic Rainforest atrium.  We're blessed to have been able to grow so many interesting plants and have many of them perform just as they would in the wild.  We have had as many as 60 visitors in a single day but the average is likely five to eight people per week.

I'd really love to get some of our botanists in the atrium so we can figure out what some of my "untagged" specimens might be.  Lots of folks have been great about sending plants and I've been able to acquire a fairly large number from South America that I know don't have the correct ID tags.  Even if you're just new to plants please visit us if you plan to be near northwest Arkansas.

The first photo shows the south walkway which leads around to the park bench where we sit to enjoy the pond.  The second is what we see as we walk out the kitchen door.   The third is the view of the pond with the waterfall at the end if you are sitting on our park bench which isn't visible in any of these photos, and the final is a wide angle view of the atrium from the south door.  As you can see, there is a fairly long epiphytic log hanging over the walkway that has at least 70 or 80 plants growing on it as th

There are more than 50 fairly large aroids hanging from the ceiling in teak orchid baskets and nearly 40 feet of "bench" around three walls holding smaller plants in pots.  We think you'll find plenty to see so feel free to come anytime you're in the area.

You can find my cell phone number at the bottom of the homepage to our website and all we ask is you give us some notice before you come.

Please accept the invite!

PS: if you have a slow internet connection I apologize for all the photos!

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image