Re: Philodendron variifolium Schott

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron variifolium Schott
  • From: "John Criswick" <criswick@spiceisle.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:06:05 -0500

Here is Philodendron brandtianum in my nursery today, as supplied to me by Enid Offholter.  It does indeed look like the photo in Graf’s Tropica, although his has less silver and more green.  We must allow for there being several forms.

I was unable to find an image of P. brandtianum on Tropicos.  How do I access the one that you saw there?