Re: Lasioid spathes (samples) for research!!

  • Subject: Re: Lasioid spathes (samples) for research!!
  • From: david bröderbauer <david_dav44@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:59:35 +0100

Hello,

I'm especially lookin for species of Dracontium (I already have or get D. asperum, D. bogneri, D. soconuscum, D. amazonense, D. gigas) and Pyconspatha.
If you have to start with culturing and don't already have plants, it might take too long until the plants flower the first time (the project will last for 2 more years).

Yours,
David