Mid America International Aroid Societymeeting

  • Subject: Mid America International Aroid Societymeeting
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 08:14:36 -0600

Just a reminder the Inaugural meeting of the MidAmerica Chapter of the International Aroid Society will be this Saturday, November 21st at 1:00PM at the Myriad Botanical Gardens in Oklahoma City.  Aroid botanist Dr. Tom Croat from the Missouri Botanical Garden will be there as will as many IAS members as we can muster.  We will be touring the garden so if you're already bored with the early winter in our area come spend an afternoon in the "tropics"!

Information on the Myriad Botanical Garden as well as how to get there are here:

http://www.myriadgardens.com/about_history.html

I'm bringing some cuttings from my atrium to share and we'd love to have you join us.  You can reach me at 479-685-6738 or email either myself or Zach DuFran.
zdufran@wdtinc.com

Hope to see you!

Steve Lucas
Steve@ExoticRainforest.com