Re: Urgent Request from Tom Croat, a strange new collection (fwd)

  • Subject: Re: Urgent Request from Tom Croat, a strange new collection (fwd)
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 20:53:11 -0500

Title: RE: [Aroid-l] Urgent Request from Tom Croat, a strange new collection (fwd)

Dear all:

            My Internet Explorer is not working right now.  We just got the review copies of this paper describing this “new” species and I think I will ask Norbert Killian to postpone publishing this until I can research this further.  I will try to send images to Pete and will study the image you linked below as soon as my system works.  Meanwhile I am hoping that our plants flower again so that I can get more details.  Eduardo, since you probably know this thing best by now and have described this related genus I will send you the pickled inflorescence.  Would it get to you if I mailed it?

Tom