Re: wind

David,

 Amorphophallus and Arisaema in my opinion are pretty tough in the face of wind. However, a couple of ideas I could suggest are placing your potted plants near a wall as a wind break. Additionally if you clump the group of plants together I have found they don't knock over as easy. If the plant is to be solitary you can use bamboo rods or dowels threaded through the drainage holes to widen the base. Tree nurseries sometimes use this trick. Hope that is what you were looking for.

Sent from my iPhone