Colour Pictures in Aroidiana

Hi to all,
I know that the publication with color picture is more expansive then b&w but fortunately there are many other solution as PDF files and so on
I think that IAS can ask to subscribers if are interested to switch to color publication in electronic format, I think that all have a computer at work or at home.
There are many way to protect the publication, as to avoid illegal copy and deny the printing option.
Using electronic publication IAS can have less expensive work and capability to manage more article or use more money for research, and finally publish the Wilbert's book on Amorphophallus.
This is the only way to contain maintain or increase the subscribers, I have subscritions to many other plants related publication, AROIDEANA is the only one with B&W pictures!

Best regards

Marco Motta

Inviato da iPhone
Marco Motta