Re: pdf files

  • Subject: Re: pdf files
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 11:10:28 -0600

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] pdf files
No problem on my Mac.  All you need is the proper version of Adobe Reader, but maybe they’re not backwards compatible.  I hate when that happens.

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

mailto:llmen@wi.rr.com

On 11/23/11 8:46 AM, "Kyle Baker" <kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com> wrote:

Note-cannot be opened or read on Macintosh...at least not my antiquated one...lol

Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN
Maine Zone 5