Aroids in terrariums

ERTELTJB@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu wrote:

> I grow a majority of my plants in terrariums, along with several frogs

I confess that my interest in Aroids so far has been confined to Arisaema but the
ongoing discussion of tiny aroids (I have a small house) and especially growing them in
a terrarium opens new possibilities.  I have a cracked aquarium 20 in (51 cm) wide and
12 (31) tall and deep.  Do you have any suggestions about which aroids I could grow in
it and the soil mix needed?  Do you cover the terrarium with glass or just screen to
keep your frogs home?

Jean Halverson Wisconsin Zone 5a