RE: Aroids in terrariums

From: on behalf of Carlo A. Balistrieri
Sent: 	Sunday, November 02, 1997 11:18 PM
Subject: 	Re: Aroids in terrariums

>ongoing discussion of tiny aroids (I have a small house) and especially
growing them in
>a terrarium opens new possibilities.

Since I started this topic, I volunteer to put the responses on miniature
aroids together into one message for everyone to save instead of 18 or 20.
If anyone else has nominations for the list of little ones, send them to me
so they can be included.

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email:
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.

Dear Carlo,
Please include me on the list, as though I do not as yet have a terrarium, it
is something that I always have wanted to do.