A. paeoniifolius seed

I have a few A. paeoniifolius seed that I can share with folks.

Here's the guidelines:

 Reply to me directly, not back to the list.  My email address is listed
 below.  Replies back to the list will not be answered or honored.

 Pictures can be seen at:

 For those that have shared plant material with me, there will be no charge;
 Other requests will be honored if requester will send $5.00 to cover
 packing and shipping costs.

 If interested, send email to the address below.  I will notify requesters
 as long as I have seed and where to mail shipping costs.  Don't mail me
 shipping costs until I have notified you that I have enough seed to send.

 Please do not email me asking for cultural/growing information as I simply
 do not have the time to disperse this information.  Requesters can find this
 out from Aroideana or other sources.

 I don't mean to sound terse, but my experience in the past is to lay out
 the groundrules upfront, so as not to get bogged down in things that I don't
 have time to deal with.

Alan Galloway                                 alan_galloway@ncsu.edu
Computing Services, Information Technology
Campus Box 7109                           http://www4.ncsu.edu/~alan
North Carolina State University                 (phone) 919-515-5483
Raleigh, NC  27695-7109                         (fax)   919-515-3787