Re: Re[2]: Philo. "xanadu"

I have a question about "xanadu" AKA everything else.  Is this the
Philodendron I see used as ground cover at Disney?  If so, is it true that
Disney purchased virtually all of the stock and that it's no longer
available as a result?  I ask because a friend of mine saw it at Disney and
wanted it.  I thought it would make a perfect birthday present and was told
I was out of luck.

        Les