Re:Pistia

Hi everybody, this is my first post to aroid-l. I have been trying to get
on for a few years and it finnaly happened, i thought my first notes would
be about anthurium or dracontium or amorphophallus (my favorites), but i
happen to have a scrap of info on the pistias.
A non aroid plant friend of mine lives near by and a few months ago I
noticed the 'wavy' dwf. pistia in her water garden, I had asked for one at
the time but she just had one. Well, that doesnt last long (having just
one) so as it happens she brought one to me yesterday. the same day the
pistia messages came across my mail box. Hey, she bought them at The Home
Depot here in Bluffton, SC (just north of Sav. Ga.)

See ya, Neil