Anthurium scherzerianum

i was just checking out neil's wonderful web page that is a great reference
for us anthurophiles.  i just read that the variety i had knonw as
rotschildianum is actually rodigasianum, a senior synonym.  i believe it was
logee's that used to sell it under that name.

anyway, my plant that i just bought recently (the typical red form, not
rodigasianum) has 2 spathes.  one spadix has pollen and the other one has
sticky stuff, which i assume it means the female flowers are ready for
pollination.  besides smearing them with pollen with my fingers, what else
can i do to insure pollination?

also waht other anthurium are grown for their inflorescence?

anyone out there has extra anthurium seeds they can share?

thanks.

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA